The Consumer Sector
More than ever before, we are living in times which are constantly changing. The political landscape is in constant flux and such is the pace of change in technology that the choices facing consumers – and their resultant behaviours – are changing at pace. Now more than ever, it is vital that businesses and organisations across all sectors stay one step ahead to ensure they can adapt and evolve their approaches and strategies to meet these changing needs.
How we can help
We can help you to understand Scottish consumer’s behaviours, attitudes and opinions on practically any topic.
Through our partnership with Kantar we have direct access to the Scottish Opinion Survey, the only face to face omnibus survey in Scotland providing robust and nationally representative measurement of the Scottish population. In addition we can provide immediate access to the population via the Onlinebus Scotland survey – a quick and very cost effective means of speaking to large samples of the population.
For more targeted and niche groups we have access to specialist consumer panels to reach all manner of consumer types across Scotland, the UK and further afield.
And living and working in Scotland, the 56 Degree Insight team can offer an expert knowledge of the Scottish consumer to take the insights a step further.
Let’s look at the two Scottish omnibus surveys in greater detail:
The Scottish Opinion Survey is the ideal solution when you need an especially robust survey approach. Face-to-face surveys are conducted in-home by experienced interviewers resulting in an inclusive way of obtaining the views of a representative sample of the Scottish population. This is the FIRST and ONLY face-to-face omnibus survey in Scotland.
• 1,000 interviews undertaken over a month – around 250 per week – with a nationally representative Scottish sample aged 16+ years
• It uses computer assisted personal interviewing (CAPI) which allows for media such as TV and radio ads to be played to respondents
• It is ideal for: tracking surveys and continuous market measurement; pre and post advertising measurements; awareness, usage and attitude surveys; opinion polling and topical research, market measurement surveys.
Onlinebus Scotland provides a fast and cost-effective way to reach the Scottish population. Backed up by Kantar’s quality assured data collection methods, Onlinebus Scotland focuses on delivering quick, accurate and affordable insights.
• A monthly quick turnaround survey of a representative sample of 1,000 online Scottish adults aged 16+
• It is especially suited to short surveys (10 minutes or less), sensitive topics, showing stimulus, and where a quick turnaround is important. Results and insights will be delivered within two weeks of commissioning.
In addition to the Scottish market through our partnership with Kantar we can also access the wider UK population and across many countries worldwide.